Vs > Yellowstone Park, Wyoming
Levin Maf vs Yellowstone Park, Wyoming Climate & Distance Between
Levin Maf vs Resolute, Nt, Canada
Levin Maf vs Ituacu, Brazil
Levin Maf vs Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa
Levin Maf vs Zamboanga City, Philippines
Yellowstone Park, Wyoming vs Clarksville, Tn, Usa
Yellowstone Park, Wyoming vs Souda/ Khania, Greece
Yellowstone Park, Wyoming vs Fergana, Russia
Yellowstone Park, Wyoming vs Lerwick, Shetland Islands, Uk
Edmonton (Intl), Ab vs Chapel Hill, Nc
Meekatharra vs Chitral
Den Helder vs Ibiza
Altamira vs Yamaguchi
- The distance between Levin Maf, New Zealand and Yellowstone Park, Wyoming, Usa is approximately 12,032 km or 7,477 mi.
- To reach Levin Maf in this distance one would set out from Yellowstone Park, Wyoming bearing 230.2° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Levin Maf bearing 225.7° or SW .
- Levin Maf has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Yellowstone Park, Wyoming has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Levin Maf is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome whereas Yellowstone Park, Wyoming is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 8.8 °C (15.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 15.4 °C (27.7°F) less in Levin Maf. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 714.4 mm (28.1 in) more which is equivalent to 714.4 l/m² (17.53 US gal/ft²) or 7,144,000 l/ha (763,741 US gal/ac) more. About 2 5/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 3.7° higher in Levin Maf than in Yellowstone Park, Wyoming.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Levin Maf relative to Yellowstone Park, Wyoming. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Yellowstone Park, Wyoming vs Levin Maf
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -3 (-6)
|| -9 (-15)
|| -7 (-12)
|| -1 (-1)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Levin Maf vs Asuncion, Paraguay
Levin Maf vs Bora-Bora Motu, French Polynesia
Levin Maf vs Catalao, Brazil
Levin Maf vs Cimone Mountain, Italy
Yellowstone Park, Wyoming vs Port Aux Basques, Nf, Canada
Yellowstone Park, Wyoming vs Lyon, France
Yellowstone Park, Wyoming vs Deir-Alla, Jordan
Yellowstone Park, Wyoming vs Waipukurau, New Zealand
Jimani vs Mount Clemens Ang Base, Mi
Horta, Faial vs Greenwood, Ns
Anchorage, Alaska vs Holly, Co
Tauranga vs Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty
Levin Maf vs Yellowstone Park, Wyoming Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Levin Maf
Climate Guides for Locations near Yellowstone Park, Wyoming
- Great Falls, Montana, Usa - 284.5 kms (176.8 miles) N
- Augusta, Mt, Usa - 247.4 kms (153.7 miles) NNW
- Missoula, Mt, Usa - 339.7 kms (211.1 miles) NW
- Helena, Mt, Usa - 207.7 kms (129.1 miles) NNW
- Dillon, Mt, Usa - 180.9 kms (112.4 miles) W
- Livingston, Mt, Usa - 23.9 kms (14.8 miles) W
- Pocatello, Idaho, Usa - 274 kms (170.3 miles) SW
- Laketown, Ut, Usa - 330.8 kms (205.5 miles) S
- Oakley, Id, Usa - 423.8 kms (263.4 miles) SW
- Evanstone, Wy, Usa - 411.8 kms (255.9 miles) S
- Miles City, Montana, Usa - 409.2 kms (254.3 miles) ENE
- Billings/ Logan, Mt, Usa - 192.9 kms (119.9 miles) ENE
- Crow Agency, Mt, Usa - 263 kms (163.4 miles) ENE
- Red Lodge, Mt, Usa - 115.5 kms (71.8 miles) ENE
- Sheridan, Wy, Usa - 295 kms (183.3 miles) E
- Casper, Wy, Usa - 408.4 kms (253.8 miles) ESE
- Lander/ Hunt, Wyoming, Usa - 286.3 kms (177.9 miles) SE